Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Oh So Random!

A few of my cousins posted their random thoughts so I am taking their idea.

1. I am on a quest to make the perfect Apple Pie.
2. I love to clean the bathroom.
3. I started watching reruns of Gilmore Girls after Z was born and now have watched all but the last season twice.
4. I love to piece quilts.
5. I have been reading the books in the Frog Princess series (I know that these are for elementary age kids but I find them to be great fun).
6. I am looking for a list of the top 100 books that everyone should read sometime in their life (I think I have read a lot of them but want to be sure to get them all).
7. In college my sister and I would go to Chilis just to have chips and salsa and then order a Molten Chocolate Cake instead of an entree. I would still do this but need to eat a little more healthy.
8. I still have the theme song to The Fresh Prince of Belair memorized.
9. The reruns of the Cosby Show are my favorite thing to watch on TV.
10. I ran/walked a marathon in Minnesota almost 5 years ago in June (something I will never do again, a half marathon maybe).

My husband will know all of these things about me but most of the rest of you probably had no idea how random I am.

1 comment:

  1. Love the new blog...are you going to keep it up? Did we miss you when you were up in our part of town?? We are blessing Truman over 4th of July weekend if your family can make it!

    ReplyDelete